3) Scroll down to the bottom to 'What shape is your item?' as per the image below and
-Select Box, then
-Select Yes (to confirm weight and size)
4) You will then be presented with the following form. You can find your address by postcode, then click on your address, then click on the red 'select your address' button.
5) Click on the red 'Create your label for Cotswold Country Hats' button or red 'Continue' button. Sometimes you need to ensure you have clicked on the red select your address button before you can proceed.
6) You will then be presented with the following page where you can either book a collection or print your label to drop off your return. If you are unable to print off a label, you can arrange for Royal Mail to bring a label if they are collecting your return or you can take the QR code from your email to a Post Office/Delivery office and they will print the label for you.
7) At the bottom, you can click on 'Services near you' to find out where your local Post Offices and Delivery offices are.
8) Royal Mail will email you the label, QR code and instructions.
9) Don't forget to include your returns slip or note indicating your refund/exchange requirements.
You should receive a receipt/proof of posting from the Post Office/Delivery Office.
Further information regarding our returns policy can be found here